News & Updates at Oh, the Books!
Our site is all moved over to the new server and things are running quite smoothly, so we’re very happy with the transition. And with that, we’re back to our regular schedule — woohoo!
In Case You Missed It
Here’s all the stuff that we posted this week.
- Asti highlights her book pictures taken in the woods.
- Kelley reviews Goliath by Scott Westerfeld.
- Asti reviews The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski.
- Kelley announces she’s in a life slump.
- Asti and Kelley review The Young Elites by Marie Lu.
In Asti’s Life…
This last week was a pretty good one for me! Dave and I actually ventured into London and had some adventures, which was a nice break from our usual lay-around-and-be-lazy-on-our-separate-laptops routine. I wrote about both London adventures on my personal blog, so feel free to check them out if you’re interested. 😉
- A Day in London: Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens, and the Marble Arch
- The Bright Side Volume 2: Friends, Family, and Frequent Laughter
- A Day in London: M&M’s World, Trafalgar Square, The Book of Mormon, and Kingsman Premiere
- My Attempt at Baking Cookies
And this upcoming week? Should be another fun one! Tonight Dave and I are going to a Queen concert (I’m SO excited! It was my going-away present to myself) and then we’re staying at a hotel for a couple of days to celebrate our three-year anniversary (oh la la). Oh, and Thursday is my graduation! Busy times!
I’m glad so much good stuff is going on right now, though. It’s keeping me in positive spirits and distracting me from my big upcoming move. 🙂